Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's really happened... BEAN and DEAN!! and ANDERSON :)September 3, 2011



Our District


So we had transfers. Surprise surprise, here I am in another threesome. Most likely next transfer will be another threesome as well, which will be a total of half my time in the field in a threesome. I remember my greenie transfer, a dying Sister missionary telling me that one thing she learned about marriage from the mission field is to have a baby as soon as possible because threesomes are a party--is God trying to tell me something? :)

Apparently President had in the plans for me to train a sister coming in from Russia who couldn't get her visa to the States, so she would miss out on her MTC experience and just head straight to the field. However, they couldn't get her visa to come here either, so they reassigned her to Ukraine and he just learned of it a few days ago. I can't even imagine training someone who never went to the MTC...

So my companions are Sister Bean, in her second transfer, and Sister Anderson, who came into the mission field a transfer after me. She actually met Beks in the MTC once and her brother served in Taichung as well. I'm so excited for this transfer! I think it will be really wonderful. Sister Anderson reminds me of Beks in a few ways, so I think we'll have a great time together. She also went to BYU Jerusalem (btw, MER/MERE/How do you even spell that half of your name! You go girl, go snarf some real, authentic, familyrecipepasseddownforgenerations shwarmas for me, puh-LEASE!) And she speaks some Chinese--she studied it for a few years in college, which means that Li Hang will finally have a friend to understand him! Weeeee!

We had a lesson with Vaclav on the law of chastity this week, in which he finally understood the 'why' behind it and agreed to live it...I really think that God wants him in His church, so He'll do what is necessary and help us do what it takes to get him there.

We've been so incredibly wonderful busy this week, it's been miraculous. I just love this work.

There are just too many other miraculous things to number here in Prague. Keep praying for us and for our investigators. Have a wonderful time in the temple--what a grand place.

Also: the song Ghostbusters is playing in this internet cafe. Ha.

I love you all so so much!

S laskou,

Sestra Dean

P.S.
Sister Wheeler--YOU'RE ENGAGED!! AHH! I can't even believe it. I want to see pictures of this Pavel character. When is the big day? Wahhh!

Beks: Oh my, give Sister Ith a big missionary kiss from me. I think you're just swell, Sista. Keep it up with the converts.

Chinba, if you're reading this: stop. Go read the Book of Mormon. Bajetla.

Daddio: way to act. I've found that every time I act on that spiritual high it prolongs it and helps it grow even bigger. But when I don't act on it, it slowly dies out. You're such a good missionary!

No comments:

Post a Comment